Reasoning from the employee’s point of view
The emphasis was on reasoning from the employees themselves for the implementation of their flexible working conditions:
- What steps do they have to go through to apply?
- What choices do they have?
- How do they get insight quickly?
- How to reward them in a tailored way?
- How do we increase their purchasing power?
inspire met the requirements to be distinctive towards its employees, to bind and fascinate them and to be able to communicate about the flexible employment conditions that fit their life stage.
The implementation took place during the COVID-19 pandemic, which meant that not only the components of the benefits package, but also the priorities within Select HR were scrutinised. Are the bicycle lease, fuel card and buying extra holiday hours still relevant in times of Corona?