Our commercial landscape is constantly changing, and your business changes with it. In a dynamic world it is not easy to always estimate expected employer costs accurately. Gaining insights into current labour costs and the effect of current and future developments on those costs is crucial in acting and formulating strategies.
We help you gain grip on your labour costs and generate future, and current, insights on an individual level. Clear, user friendly dashboards help make all the data visual so that you and other stakeholders have access to the most relevant information.
Together we make sure that:
• You can calculate every conceivable personnel scenario in a quick and error-free manner. All presented in a well-arranged dashboard;
• You can map your labour costs at any time from multiple data sources;
• You can include all employees in your analysis (including external employees);
• Your own collective labour agreements and models are taken into account.
These are a few examples of the possibilities where we can assist:
• Budget forecast, based on real payroll data and the index forecasts for your sector;
• Implementing collective changes or individual adjustments;
• Perform heavy, complex calculations in an instant;
• Comprehensive reporting and graphs, including delta reporting;
• Constant monitoring of the actual labour costs compared to your simulations.